- Elaboration of the invention description, based on the technical data obtained from the inventors or applicants.
- Drawing up the necessary documentation for submitting the application to OSIM or the national or regional offices.
- Representation before the PCT receiving office.
- Representing the clients’ interests before OSIM and EPO for the whole period until obtaining the protection.
- Consulting and elaboration of replies to the notifications issued by OSIM or EPO.
- Elaboration of contest applications against the decisions issued by OSIM or EPO.
- Elaboration and submission of oppositions and applications for revocation to OSIM and EPO.
- Payment of the legal fees, including the ones for maintaining patents in force.
- Elaboration of licence and assignment agreements regarding the ownership right.
- Representing the clients’ interests in the negotiations regarding licence and assignment agreements.
- Documentary research and survey regarding the counterfeiting risk.
- Elaboration of the necessary documentation related to the customs procedures for the combat against counterfeiting.